October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!!

I saved the best monster cupcake for last! What fun it was creating all these 13 monsters of Halloween cupcakes! I really hope you enjoyed them and give a try making them!

I can't take credit for this one, I found it on the complete cupcake and thought it was adorable!

These are the tips I used for this fabulous monster: No. 3 round and No. 10 round.


I started with the neon green icing and a coupler in the bag. Pipe a ring around the outside edge of the cupcake.


Then I piped a large ball of icing in the center and put on the plastic eye pick. You could pipe the eye with black and white icing also and draw the red lines on with red gel.  Then I piped the line around the top of the eye (all with just the coupler).


Next, with the No. 10 round and the neon green icing, start piping the tenticals. It's the same motion as piping the teeth, (squeeze and pull) just larger. You can wiggle them out, or keep them straight.


Continue around the eye, until the entire cupcake has tenticals, and it looks cool!


With the black icing, and No. 3 round tip, pipe the eyebrow. Eyelashes would be cute too with the grass tip.


Then with the No. 3 round tip and gold icing, pipe the suction cups onto the tenticals. There you go-nothing to it!


Here's the side view. Yes, it has alot of icing on it! All the better to eat you with my pretty!!!


The kids will love making these. Switch up your colors and HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

Pevestorf's said...

These are all adorable! Now that Halloween's over, on to Thanksgiving?